Stichting CWM Education, in Holland, hosted the joint staff training event: Training for youTHeatre workers during the first days of Mach 22. The aim of this workshop was to give to Youth Workers (4 from each partner organisation) all theoretical and practical skills to go further in the project’s development: giving to some of the […]
- Experience with the non-verbal communication workshop conducted with young people with fewer opportunities and different cultural background.
- ACTin’YOUth bridging the digital divides
- The experience of Alper Chochev
- The experience of theater in working with youth in social exclusion situations
- The theater embrace the realities and diversity of youth